Christmas, New Years… the most wonderful time of the year! In reality, a lot of people experience more stress and anxiety than holiday bliss! Sources of holiday stress can include the pressure to shop, cook, entertain, organize family gatherings, pay bills, blog, etc. If you want to keep that holiday stress down so that you look refreshed and feel energized to tackle any Holiday plans, DANCING is the way to keep your Holiday cool!
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should be dancing through the holidays:
10. Arthur Murray is your second family, so don’t forget to spend time with us too!
9. Work off all that figgy pudding!
8. Dancing is even more fun after all of that eggnog!
7. It is a great escape from all that holiday stress.
6. You will be able to continue to dance to your favorite holiday music.
5. If your New Year’s resolution is to dance more… why not start early?
4. New Year’s gym memberships are boring. Dance more!
3. You are trying to impress your Mr. or Mrs. Clause 😉
2. Are your little elves getting naughty at home? Well, dancing is a great way to get out of the house!
1. What else are you going to do with all that holiday energy?
If you can think of any other reasons of why you should be dancing throughout the holidays, please comment below!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
Share this Post