LOGIN

Category Archives: the artist

Posted on by David

Friday, March 2, 2012   Woody Allen just won his fourth Oscar for Best Screenplay, as “The Artist” took top honors. As life would have it, my Lenten Journal reading for the Friday before the Oscars quoted Woody Allen. He once quipped that “90 percent of success is just showing up”. Well, if that is the case, the other 10 percent must be absolutely crucial. There are many people who “just show up” – perhaps at work, with their families, or in their personal relationships. They don’t go much further and the results are often times evident. So what do … Continue reading

BOOK A FREE INTRODUCTORY LESSON WITH A PRIVATE INSTRUCTOR

Arthur Murray